ANO NUEVO VIDA NUEVA // week 70

9:04 PM




Hello everyone. Happy 2017! That's crazyyyyy. I cant believe I lived all of 2016 as a full time missionary. It is definitely a year I will remember forever and one that has shaped my life and will continue to do so. This week was a good one. 
Monday we had an hermanas pday and watched 17 miracles. It is a really good movie. My comp was sick so she rested in the evening. Seems like our companionship can't kick getting sick. 
Tuesday i have no idea what happened. Oops....
Wednesday we had a cool experience with a prayer. On tuesday when we were planning we prayed that we would be guided to find a new investigator. And our prayers were answered! We went to go visit an investigator of ours but she wasn't there... sad day. But her brother, Carlos, was. So we shared a message with him and he stopped us and said, "Im feeling something with you right now. I want to feel this again." So we are going to teach him! Whoop whoop! 
Thursday I went on exchanges with Hermana Guerra and I was able to go back to my beloved Arbor! Oh my it was wonderful it felt like I had never left because I remembered it so well. I was able to see some awesome members that I have missed and then miracle of the week for me. I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE QUINTANILLA FAMILY AHHHHHH we were knocking on their door and I had my face against the door just begging them to open up, we weren't sure if they were even home, but they opened. It was so good seeing all of them. I wasn't able to see Yesenia though. That's okay I will soon. I cant believe its been a year since they were baptized. Oh how I love and miss them so much. So it was a great reunion. 
Friday we had district meeting. It was good. Always interesting with our elders but we were able to learn from them. Then we did weekly planning and we got that done in one session. Then in the evening I felt like we really needed to go visit the Burrola family and we did. We talked to them for a but then shared a message and the hermana said to us "hermanas you were an answer to my prayers thank you." I love moments like that. 
Saturday NEW YEARS EVE. We walked from noon to 5 pm and visited people. It was good, and suuuppperrrr cold. Had another tender mercy when we met Kevin in one of the trailer parks. Started talking to him and he is actually a member, but super inactive. And we talked and testified of the Book of Mormon and he accepted one with tears in his eyes. The gospel. Its true. It changes people. In the evening we met up with our district and watched Finding Dory. Super cute. And it was a lot of fun. We played some games after and just enjoyed ourselves. 
Sunday. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Man thats crazy. Good day at church and we did some visits. Over all good day. 
Good week. Cant believe that it is 2017. That just means that we get this next year to even become better than who we were in 2016. So go keep those new year resolutions everyone! Love you  all. Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments