week 19

8:05 PM

Hola hola todos,

¿Cómo estais? Someone used the vosotros form to my companion and I and it threw us off. If you don't know Spanish never mind. 
This week was good. We had a lot of lessons with less active members! 
This week I had authentic Mexican tacos from the Reyes family. It was delicious! I am loving the food I eat here. There actually hasn't been too much food that I haven't liked. So that is a blessing from Heavenly Father. 
Umm what else happened, oh another embarrassing moment from Hermana Blanca. We were having a lesson with this amazing 11 year old recent convert, Henry. And we were talking about the creation and the sabbath day. I was trying to say "Dios y Jesucristo formaron la tierra" but i said "Dios y Jesucristo fumaron la tierra..." I said that God and Christ smoked... It's okay they understood and did not judge me... Thankfully 
We had an amazing lesson with a less active member named Mahonry Moriancumer and his two super active girls. The girls are moving to Mexico to live with their family there for a little bit. We had a super powerful lesson on the importance of reading scriptures. And we gave the girls their own Books of Mormon to bring to Mexico. 
This week was great. I love being a missionary! It's cold and tiring but super rewarding! Have a great week! Love you all!

Con amor,
Hermana Olivas

You Might Also Like

0 comments